135 West Main St., Howard, PA 16842 | Tel: 1-814-625-2552
Home |  About |  Contact

Clifford A ""Frosty" Butler

Born: Wed., Dec. 27, 1944
Died: Thu., Mar. 19, 2020

Funeral Service

Print Obituary   Home Page All Obituaries

Music by The Piano Brothers

Clifford A. "Frosty" Butler, 75, of Beech Creek, passed away Thursday, March 19, 2020 at the Mount Nittany Medical Center in State College.  He was born on December 27, 1944 in Orviston,  the son of the late Walter M. & Ruby G.. Chaplain Butler.  

He was a laborer in the manufacturing industry.  He enjoyed watching little league and enjoyed helping people. He was the last of his generation.

He is survived by one son; Tracy Butler.  He is also survived by many nieces, nephews and close friend Jake Titus.  He was preceded in death by five brothers; Edward, Kenneth, Wayne, Ricky & Walter "June" and two sisters;  Donna Irvin & Shirley Rogers

As a consequence of the CDC requirements regarding the Coronavirus all services will be private at Kader-Neff Funeral, Home, Howard. Burial will be at Schencks Cemetery, Howard.

Online condolences may be made at www.kader-neff.com

  View/Sign the Condolence Book

Click the button to generate a printable document containing all condolences submitted

Condolence Booklet

Tim Carter & Family
   Posted Fri March 20, 2020
RIP Cliff One very kind hearted men that would be at your door at 7 am any day. Help with whatever you would be doing. Use to be in our fireplace room with a fire already started at 6 am waiting for you to open the kitchen door a tell him the coffee was ready. Good with the kids too. Helped anyone that needed it....Beech Creek will miss you Cliff.
This photo is when he rode from Beech Creek to Summit Hill to visit us on this little machine.
Photo posted on Facebook.

Beverly Carter-Bechdel
   Posted Fri March 20, 2020
Clifford was always welcome in our home on Fairveiw Street in Beech Creek, PA. A good friend to the kids and dogs, he never missed a baseball game and in fact he would ask them when they were playing and show up for the games so many times that I bought him team t-shirts as part of the family. He walked our dogs and loved to give them treats. At my parents home he would stop in early in the morning during his walk and build a fire in the fireplace and wait for them to wake up and open the kitchen door to the rest of the house where he shared a cup or two of coffee. My parents worried if he didn't show up for a couple days. Clifford always stopped to talk to us. When my parents moved I got him in trouble with his mom by picking him up and taking him to marsh creek for a visit. Once he knew where they lived he showed up there on his motor bike. They loved that Clifford rode the whole way up there to see them. When my dad heard the news he was very saddened by it. He had great respect for Clifford. He is in God's hands now. May he rest in peace. We will never forget Clifford!

Image: Arvind Balaraman / FreeDigitalPhotos.net